Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Official Launch & First Post

Welcome to Chicago Life Coach!

My name is Niquenya D. Fulbright. I am a Chicago area executive life coach, professional speaker and corporate trainer specializing in motivating small business owners, entrepreneurs, executives and individuals in a career or life transition to use their innate abilities to master their goals and achieve successes beyond their wildest dreams. I use the principles of the laws of attraction, the teachings of the Bible and the theories behind client-centered therapy to guide me as I partner with my clients to build a bridge between their dreams and ultimate reality.

A little more about me:

Education
  • Currently pursuing M.A. in Clinical Psychology
  • B.S. in Technical Management with concentration in Small Business & Entrepreneurship
  • Professional Diploma in Network Administration

Industry Experience

  • Over 10 years in office administration, customer service and sales
  • 8 years in information technology, consulting and management
  • 5 years in retail, accounting and human resources
  • 1-5 years in alternative dispute resolution, corporate training, marketing, product development, project management, airline and other hospitality industries

Presentation Experience

Articles & Other Publications

  • "Purposeful Meditation"
  • "Are You Living Within Your Own Purpose or Under Your Parents' Passion?"
  • "Battling the Bet-Nots: Overcoming the Noise of Negative Naysayers"
  • "Choosing a Career"
  • "Turn the Table on Your Interviewer"
  • "LEAD Your Customers Away From Returns & Exchanges"
  • "Keys to Effective Leadership"
  • "Simple Savings Suggestions for the Beginning Investor"
  • "The Truth About the Forty-Dollar Government Grant Game"
  • "10 Crucial Steps to Create an Online Presence"
  • "The Positive Power of Saying NO"
  • "Top 10 First Date Blunders"
  • "The Nuts & Bolts of Networking"
  • "Where Did My Money Go?"

Family & Home Life

  • 2 children, Kimaya (age 14) and Kahari (age 5)
  • Favorite food is chocolate
  • Favorite color is purple
  • Hobbies include reading, writing (poetry), singing, foreign language, ethnic cooking and travel

Now that you know a little about me and my background, I hope to provide you with enriching tips, tools, techniques and advice on how to succeed in business, love and life. Feel free to subscribe and leave any comments or questions you might have for me. Also, make sure you visit my coaching site at http://www.niquenyafulbright.com. Besides coaching, I also offer mediation and other management consulting services. A complimentary coaching session is available to all first time clients. Coaching is performed primarily via telephone.

I look forward to connecting with you in the days to come.

Happy Living!

No comments: