Search This Blog

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Upcoming BlogTalk Radio Shows

Good afternoon,

I have been hosting a radio show on BlogTalk Radio titled "Building Bridges" for the past year or so. You can listen to the last show by clicking on the player located on the left side of this page just under the "About Me" section. Unfortunately I have been somewhat inconsistent in maintaining a regular schedule. I think that this is due in part to the days and times the show aired. To address this issue and the changing needs of my business, I have decided to move the show from Tuesdays at 1:30 PM CST to Fridays at 3:30 PM CST. I am hoping that this change will allow me to be more consistent in delivering quality content to my loyal listeners as well as allow those who desire to listen in live but could not do so previsouly because of the time.

The Building Bridges Show airs over the net at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/buildingbridges. Upcoming show dates and times are as follows:

[168374]Get Funded - Fund Development for Non-Profits
This is a much anticipated show that has been postponed several times in the past due to my desire to bring the most updated information regarding this important subject. Learn how to raise money for your non-profit organization and to develop a successful fundraising campaign.
capital, event, fund deveolpment, funding, fundrasising, money, nonprofit, not-for-profit, NPO
FinanceEveryone
3/28/2008 3:30 PM 30 Minutes

[168379]Opportunity's Knocking; Answer the Door!
Are you one of those people who limits themselves to familiarity with only those things within the 4 corners of their home? Are you resistant to change and fear taking risks? Successful people know that they are where they are because they stepped outside of their comfort zone. If you want to get anywhere in life it is time for you to learn how.
4/4/2008 3:30 PM 30 Minutes

[168382]5 Time Management Tips: When 24 Hours is NOT Enough
Learn how to juggle the number of responsibilities, obligations and personal needs you are faced with completing every day. Manage your time more effectively to give yourself back some "me" time.
4/11/2008 3:30 PM 30 Minutes

[168383]What is Coaching Anyway?
People always ask me what life coaching is all about. In this show I will explain what coaching really means and how this unique process can help you to move your life in a more positive direction. Learn why companies such as AllState Insurance provide coaching as a company benefit to their executive employees.
4/18/2008 3:30 PM 30 Minutes

I welcome the opportunity for suggestions of show topics that fall into any of my areas of expertise. Feel free to drop me a line with your comments, questions or ideas.

To your dynamic success and happy living!

3 comments:

Bruno LoGreco said...

Thank you for the blog radio - Very informative.

:)

Have an awesome Sunday!

ListPlanIt said...

I'll have to check out your show. Sounds like something I would truly enjoy!

Jen
http://www.listplanit.com

Anonymous said...

I confirm. It was and with me. We can communicate on this theme.