Search This Blog

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Moving to Wordpress?

I've been hearing for quite some time now that Wordpress is a much better blogging platform than Blogger. Apparently, using Blogger is risky because you don't actually own all of your content and are at the mercy of Google's will to maintain the platform. Call me crazy but that doesn't sound great to me so I think I am finally going to join the Wordpress revolution.

What's more, I've recently heard about this great ebook about Wordpress from a fellow blogging friend. It basically gets you started in the right direction to making a money-generating blog for your desired niche. That sounds like what I'm trying to do. I was also told that there are a lot more features available on Wordpress than Blogger.

So, it looks like I'm going to be a convert. As soon as I'm finished preparing myself by reading this great ebook about Wordpress, I will definitely be making the transition. I will update my regular Blogger readers here before I'm gone for good but I like to give you all the heads up.

I'd love to hear from you if you've had experience using Wordpress and Blogger. Tell me what you liked and disliked about both and which you prefer. I'm all ears (or eyes as the case may be). Also, if you've read this ebook about Wordpress, please give me your thoughts on that as well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Hello

This post was interesting, how long did it take you to write?

Anonymous said...

Wow all I can say is that you are a great writer! Where can I contact you if I want to hire you?