Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It's My Birthday! Feeling Blessed & Generous!


What a beautiful summer day to turn 31 in Chicago!

So my birthday has finally arrived and I am ready to celebrate. I have decided to spend the day taking it easy, relaxing and getting in some me-time. I have already had my morning workout which was exhilirating and now it's time for lunch. I am armed with a whole stack of birthday freebie coupons so I'm ready. This evening I plan to attend my church's prayer and bible study services. I don't always get to go since Wednesday nights tend to be a popular time for networking events.

Friends will be taking me out tomorrow and Friday. Friday evening may be spent at the Improv Comedy Club in Woodfield Mall. I love comedy shows! All-in-all, I think this is promising to be a wonderful week.

In honor of my 31st birthday I have decided to extend a special offer: From now until August 22nd, my hourly coaching fee will be just $31 for new clients. You can find more details by visiting http://www.niquenyafulbright.com/blog.

Now I'm off to grab some lunch!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi
This is maxi,Life Coaching can help with all aspects of your life: family, career, finances, business, relationships, living situations, health and spirituality. It is much different than counseling, consulting or psychotherapy in that it provides a very personal, individualized approach to looking at where you are right now in life and where you would like to be.
================================
maxi


How to Retain Your Super Star Managers