Search This Blog

Thursday, November 22, 2007

On This Day of Thanks

A cornucopia of prayers, blessings and well wishes will be extended to the heavens today. People who don't ordinarily take pause to reflect in appreciation of life's simple pleasures will offer powerful words of praise and thanksgiving. Why do we leave mountains of thanks to be expressed on just this one day? To live a balanced life we must feed our mind, body and spirit continually. Humility breeds faithfulness and the faithful are divinely inspired by grace. You should be thankful in all things because all that you have and every trial you go through is a blessing. You may have a horrendous job with a terrible boss but the fact of the matter is that without the blessing of that job, you may not have the financial means to take care of your responsibilities. Remember to give thanks in all things each and every day. Happy Thanksgiving for today, tomorrow and every day yet to come!


Verses for Meditation:
Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness; To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever. Psalms 30:11-12

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 1st Thessalonians 5:18

No comments: